Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cute Little Boy

I feel like I should be posting since I haven't put anything on here in a bit, but I don't really know what to write. So, just for fair warning, this may end up being boring.

Bentley is still as cute as ever. He was playing around in his crib the other day so I could finish getting ready since he was grumpy if he was in the same room as I was, but he was fine if he was away from me. Go figure. So he was naked (diaper only) in his crib talking to the polka dots on the wall and eventually started fussing, so I finished getting ready and went to get him. When I put him down he was on his back with his head pointing north and his toes pointing south. When I went to get him, he was on his belly with his head facing south and his toes pointing north. What a goof. He pretty much did the same thing laying on the floor earlier this evening. He started on his back on a blanket and ended up on his belly totally off the blanket. Oh, and he finally rolled from his belly to his back without any help. He couldn't figure out how to do it again, but that's okay. It's progress. The silly little boy just won't put his arms underneath of him when he's on his tummy. Here's a picture or two to prove it.




Oh, and Bentley had his first experience in the grass in these pictures. He was such a champ. He ate it. Cute kid. And in case you aren't on facebook and you're wondering, these pictures were taken by a lady in my ward who is incredibly awesome. Her name is Shandy Vogt. We finally decided to get some professional pictures taken and Bentley did AWESOME!!! So did Shandy. Here are the rest....



He's such a cute kid, isn't he?? I sure love him!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Shandy does an awesome job!