Thursday, April 30, 2009

Starting over....

Okay, friends...I started this blog back in October of last year and made one post. So...I decided to delete that post and start from scratch. Now that we have a new computer and I actually know how to put the pictures on it then I can actually start posting them. I will warn you now not to expect too much from me because I am totally lazy and never complete anything I start, but I blog stalk everyone in the world and I figure if I just become a follower of all the blogs I stalk then it will be a lot easier. So I'm really using my blog for my own selfish purposes, but we'll see what happens.
Anyway, life is good with us. Bentley just turned five months old last week and he still pretty much doesn't do anything. He refuses to use his arms during tummy time so he still doesn't roll from tummy to back. He's figured out rolling from back to tummy, but he doesn't do that very often. He laughs at pretty much everything and sings all the time, though. He loves to hear the sound of his own voice. And regardless of what he can or cannot do, I seriously think I have the cutest son in the world and I love him to death.
Well, hopefully we'll have more posts to come, but before I go I'll find a picture to put on here :)



See what I mean...
CUTEST KID EVER!!!!!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

I love to blog and to blog stock. Sometimes I think we should get rid of the internet so I can get more stuff done. Can't wait to see more!

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

He IS the cutest kid! And I'm so honored to be on your blog list. Yahoo for blog stalking!

Drew n Karen said...

Yay for the blog Rica!!! :) And I love those pictures of Bentley too! Cant wait to see him again. Love you guys!

Christina said...

I hope you don't me checking back here from time to time; I know it's been a while since we've seen each other. Your little guy is so cute!

Julie Graham said...

Yay! I am so glad to see your blog! Bentley is so cute! I can't wait to see him next time we're in town! I loved those professional pictures mom told me about! Way cute!